Youth Camps Book
Youth Camps is a 39 page eBook which will help you organise a great camp!
Camps can be life changing.
When I look back over my teenage and young adult years, some of my best memories came from camps; several significant
turning points in my faith and personal growth happened on camps; some lifelong friendships were forged … you guessed it – on camps.
In my 20’s and 30’s, I became a leader and ultimately director of many great camps. As a leader and director, I came to appreciate how much time, effort and energy goes into making sure the camp is a success.
If you’re not a naturally organized person, leading a camp can be quite stressful. There’s so much to think about and so much responsibility!
But fear not! This eBook is here to help you!
For only $5, you’ll get 39 pages of resources, ideas, checklists and tips to help you through every step of the way. Inside the book you’ll find:
- the ultimate checklist for running a camp
- walks you through four stages of planning a camp
- helps you produce camp forms, budgets, timetables and other documents you’ll need
- exclusive camp games and ideas
- plus a list of other free camping resources